October 28, 2008

This is a couple of picture of my newly painted kitchen cabinets, My sister in law Amy came over while our boys were out hunting. I would have never been able to do it with out her crafty hand. Of course I didn't think to take a before picture because I was too excited to get started. I think they turned out kinda of cute, they are way better than the ugly they were before. My niece Kailee was a huge help too, she tended the baby while Amy and I played "professional painters", and the other kids had lots of fun playing. Thanks for all your help girls it was so much fun.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously the cabinets turned out awesome!!! So much fun what ever shall we do next?? We loved spending so much time with you guys!

Nadine said...

they look so good...and you are beautiful!!! those pictures of your fam are so cute. we really do need to get together soon. maybe right after halloween? i sent you and invite to your e mail.

scott and melanie said...

cute! looks good:)you never said where you moved to?

The Hardman's said...

Your cabinets turned out great, good job!

The Hardman's said...

Thank you for your comment, you are so sweet. I feel the same way about you. You are such a good friend, and you've proved that over and over (especially a few weeks ago, yeah I would never have asked anyone else to do that) I am so glad we're friends and that I have you and your family in our lives, I don't know what I'd do without you!

M and L Keetch Fam said...

Sweet cabinets! You go girl (I mean girls)! I wish that I was that outgoing and creative to redo my cabinets all by my self.