January 26, 2009

7 years and we are still going strong !!

Wow! I can't believe it has been 7 years since Jason and I got married, we have shared so much together and our love for each other grows stronger and stronger each day. We have three beautiful children, and an amazing relationship that keeps getting better. All of the ups and downs and all the rocks in the road can't stop us. Jason you are an amazing father and husband you are my best friend and I love all the many memories that we share, thank you all the hard work that you do to provide for our family and for putting up with me and all my many mood's (I'm sure that's not an easy task!) I love you, Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

Woot woot! happy 7 to you both!
I love the pics of the kids on the side....beautiful!

Carsen and Lesina said...

congrats! my hubby and I just celebrated our 5th. love the pics.

scott and melanie said...

Congrats to you two! It's crazy how fast the years fly by. I seen your kids up at your mom's house. They are so cute, helping her do yard work.

Kaesy said...

Oh cute! Happy Anniversary!

Mandyyyyyy said...

Well Well well Glad to see things going so well and what a cute bunch of kids. We think of you often especially when we're in middleton visiting the folks. We are glad to find your blog now we can keep up on the family.
-Brad and Mandy Neve

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey Brandi! It was fun seeing you at the shower today! Cant wait until we get together(and get me out of the house!)
xoxo
Mandi