March 2, 2009

Baby Tag !

Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? A - Our house, We had been trying for about a year and had recently miscarried twins so I was hopeful but terrified. B - We were living with my parents while we were building our house and I felt like I was maybe so I took a test and sure enough baby. C - I was in Salt Lake staying at my cousins, and had been feeling like crap and she said I bet your pregnant, and I told her that there was no way cause I had an IUD and it can't happen well she was right I was after 2 pregnancy tests sure enough I was pregnant!! (we were living with my parents again getting ready to build another house, I don't think living with my parents is a good idea) How did you find out that you were pregnant? A - Pregnancy test B - " " C - " " What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? A - Excited and Nervous B - Excited C - TERRIFIED I Cried! Who was the first person you told? A - Jason and my mom B - Same C - My Cousin and then Jason cause he was at home and I was out of town. Did you plan to get pregnant? A - Yes B - A Little C - UMM NO! Was everybody happy for you? A - Yes! B - Yes! C - Jason was freaking out as was I but everyone else was excited! Did you want to find out the sex? A - Yes B - Of course! C - Yes What was the sex? A - Girl B - Boy C - Boy Me Pregnant With Kyson Did anyone throw you a baby shower? A - Yes! So Greatful! B - Yes! Appriciated it so much! C - No But I wish cause I threw everything away cause I was done having kids!! everyi am not greedy though its just nice no to have to go out and buy everything all over I guess I should listen to my mother more, she thinks I get rid of too much How much weight did you gain? A - 50 lbs B - 30 C - 28 Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? A - yes B - yes C - Yes, But I will never look the same in a bikini?? What did you crave the most? A - Mushrooms in the can B - Cold cereal C - Nothing really Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? A - No B - No C - No Where were you when you went into labor? A - At home B - At home asleep and my water broke I woke up thinking I had wet the bed C - At the hospital they induced me Me Pregnant With Treyson Did your water break? A - They broke it at the hospital. B - Yes C - They broke it for me Did you go early or late? A - 5 days Late B - 1 day early C - 8 Days early Who was in the room with you when you gave birth (besides Dr/nurse)? A - My Husband and my mom and all the nurses and the doctor of course B - My Husband and my mom and all the nurses and the doctor of course C - My Husband and my mom and Jessica Gordan Nelson was my amazing nurse and the doctor . Did you have any drugs for the pain? A - Oh yes, I would not have survived with out the epidural I couldn't take the pain and I wasn't even a 1 yet I am kind of a wimp B - Of course C - I would have it no other way! Did you go vaginal or have a c-section? A - Vaginal B - Vaginal C - Vaginal What was your first reaction after giving birth? A - I can't belive I am a mom! B - I cried I could not believe I had 2 kids and, How can I have enough love for both of them? C - I am still in shock that I have 3 What did you name the baby(s)? A - Chaisey Mae Milne March 24, 2004 B - Kyson Jayson Milne October 25, 2005 C - Treyson Ryker Milne March 11, 2008 Did the name have any significance to you? A - yes, her middle name runs in all sides of my family B - Kyson's middle name was just going to be Jay but when he was born I felt like he needed to have his dad's name. C - Treyson's name does not really have any special meaning. Does the baby's name fit? A - yes B - yes C - Yes Did the baby(s) have any complications? A - no B - no C - no How old is your baby today? A - almost 5 B - 3 years C - Almost 1 When is the next one(s) coming? We are not going to have anymore unless Jason gets pregnant and gives birth of course I should know better than anyone they come when you least expect them too!!!

1 comments:

Kaesy said...

This is fun to read...I remember the twins miscarriage, and I remember you being pregnant with Chaisey, and I remember going to your house after you came home from the hospital. Chaisey smiled on accident and we both cried. How cute.