February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Danielle Lee!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of the very best friends I have! Danielle you have been there for me to listen and give advice through so many good times and bad, We have so much fun together and I love that we can be silly,fun, goofy and ugly (of course not you! ) together and ther is never a dull moment. I love that we can go on and on about anything and everything for hours. You are such an amazing wife, mother sister and friend, person you find the good in everyone and everything. You have such a positive attitude about life and everything in it, I am truly lucky to have a friend like you I hope you have an amazing day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love Brandy and Family

1 comments:

The Hardman's said...

Yay for birthdays so we can have girl's nights! That was really fun the other night, I'm so glad we're friends! good thing your birthday's coming up soon so we can do it again!