January 4, 2013

2013 HERE WE GO!

Well I guess I could update this a little more often...Maybe I will try for every 6 months now instead of once a year!

So "baby #4 "  we announced in our last post (in 2011).. now has a name Jayleigh Shae Milne she was born on February 13, 2012  @ 5lbs 11oz and 19" .
 
And She is now ALMOST ONE!!
 
Were in the heck did 2012 go...?
 
One of my MANY resolutions is to make the time to update our blog(yes more than once a year) because I so love to look back on older posts, to remember the memories that were made through out the years. I also love to share our stories with family & friend that we don't get to see because of the distance between us.
 
  I'm just starting to feel like time is passing WAY to quickly!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so shocked to see you had a post! I also love to watch my family and other families grow. Your kids are getting so big but are as cute as ever. Ali is fitting in the clothes you gave me perfectly!