November 24, 2009

Wow really..., Were does the time go?

We have either been super, super busy or super super Lazy and slacking on the whole blog stuff, so here is a little catch up. Chaisey Started Kindergarten and loves it, her teacher has been great and I have enjoyed going to help in her class. All the kids are so cute and, super excited about learning new things. I can't believe how much a 5 year old worries about what she is going to where, and how her hair is done. She surprises me everyday with how smart she is. She is such a great big sister, always looking out for her little brothers, and always trying to help me. She loves to read,play dress up and dressing up her little brother, sing and dance, and her most recent thing is she loves mopping the floor ???(she didn't get that from me) Kyson Turned 4 in October, he is loving preschool and is so excited about all his new friends in his class. He makes me laugh everyday with his wild imagination. He the loves cars,trucks power rangers and transformers, rocket ships and airplanes. He also love to ride his bike and scooter, go to the park, play the Wii and tease his older sister. Treyson Is growing up so fast, I swear it seems like I just him and now he is 19 months. He is a very busy boy which makes for one busy mom! I should own stock in Mr.Clean Magic Erasers, because my little artist loves to color EVERYTHING! He is Kyson's little shadow, always 1 step behind, and helping cause trouble, and teaming up against the girls. He is a Pepsioholic and a Chocoholic. He is his daddy's football "bootball" watching buddy.