January 29, 2010

First and Third!

We decided to perm Chaisey's hair for a little change from her straight, and flat hair but I didn't want it to be one of those tight frizzy perms like I had when I was little so I used bigger rods. It didn't take as good as I was hoping but It still turned out cute. Chaisey also lost her 3rd tooth, and the tooth fairy is not very good at our house and forgot so after waking up full of tears and waiting and checking under the pillow every hour all day she finally came that night and brought her some money that is now burning a hole in her pocket! she is trying to get her other teeth to fall out so she can get more money.

3 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Her hair is so pretty, I like it...

David and Dahlia Wright said...

Oh my! Chaisey looks just like you to me. She is darling. You guys are the most beautiful family. Sounds like you are a great mom!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-mesin-steam-terbaik